Step forward, Rising Stars!
The World Refining Association, in partnership with Digital Refining and PTQ is delighted to launch the Rising Stars; a new initiative aimed at celebrating and rewarding the movers and shakers of the refining industry.
We are looking for engineers working in refining, gas or petrochemical processing industries.
Nominees must be below senior management level (i.e. below director level) and below 35 years old.
- Get recognition for all the hard work and innovation that you displayed over the past year
- As a company you will increase team morale and motivation
- Showcase what you do well as a company in front of your competitors
- Have the entry judged by ARTC Advisors as well as the ARTC delegation in April
- The Top 5 applicants will get a free ticket to ARTC, the number one Asian event for core refining technology
- Be profiled in Digital Refining, PTQ and WRA as being a Rising Star
- Help retain talent in the industry!
How does it work?
Simple. Whether you want to put yourself forward, or you’re a manager with superstars in your team, then simply submit your details below before Monday 19th March, with a 200 word reason as to why you/or the person you’re nominating should be on the list.
- Call for nominations
- Deadline to submit nominations is on Monday 19th March
- The shortlist is selected by our judges
- The shortlist is released and profiled on PTQ, Digital Refining and to the WRA database
- The judges meet to discuss the shortlist
- The 5 shortlisted will be invited to attend ARTC for free
- The 5 shortlisted will present a short presentation (max 3 slides) in front of the conference delegation on ‘If you were CEO for the day, what would you do in your refinery’ plus Q&A
- The shortlist will be discussed by our judges and a voting by the audience
- The winner will be announced at the Rising Stars Winners’ party later on in the conference proceedings