Since ARTC 2017, we have looked again at the criteria and scoring of the papers submitted for ARTC, and have increased the standards surrounding originality, innovation and relevance in order to provide better quality and more original content.
We have encouraged co-presentations, ensuring that you get technical insights as well as practical information from your peers who have already used the technologies.
Jacking of Live Lines for Corrosion at Pipe Supports Inspections and Interventions – Day 1 at 15.35
- A pro-active approach to addressing Corrosion at Pipe Supports can reduce turnaround time & costs
- It can also prevent unplanned shut-downs and extend pipeline assets service lifespan
- The presenters will describe a new jacking system enabling inspection & maintenance of multiple contact points on live pipes backed by Engineering and Safety Procedures
The Low-Cost Revamp that Extended the Run Length of PTTGC’S VDU – Day 2 at 11.00
- Objective: Increase VDU run length at the South East Asia refinery by de-constraining frequent fouling of the wash section
- Key changes: Convert the wash section from two stage to single stage and install Shell SchoepentoeterTM Plus inlet device
- Benefit: Unit run length extended to three years or more
FlexicokingTM Technology and Application for Heavy Oil Upgrading – Day 2 at 11.25
- Continuous fluidized bed process integrated with steam-air gasification for heavy oil and resid upgrading.
- Commercially proven to produce valuable liquid products and converts coke to high-value clean fuel gas.
- Proprietary technology designed to minimize capital investment and energy inputs while reducing emissions.
Maximising Diesel Throughput in HDT and ADU Revamp – Day 2 at 12.15
- Tracking opportunity crude market to increase refinery profit margin
- Revamp distillation columns to handle feedstock flexibility and varying process conditions
- Maximize diesel yield in atmospheric column and hydrotreater to achieve dieselization initiative
Fouling Mitigation – Day 1 at 15.35
- Fouling in heat exchanger in refinery and mitigation solution
- Visbreaker rundown anti-fouling HEX
- Maximize refinery profitability by extending run length of visbreaker rundown HEX