We will once again aim to deliver an outstanding and specific agenda, directly appealing to a senior refinery and petrochemical professional audience from across Asia, covering the latest issues and technological developments affecting the region’s downstream industry.
ARTC 2019 will provide refiners and petrochemical producers with insights into the latest technologies and the opportunity for discussion with their peers about the challenges and opportunities facing the industry, including:
- Energy Efficiency and Environmental
- Refinery and Petrochemical Integration
- Advances in Catalysts
- Operational Excellence
- Digital Transformation Technologies
- Refinery Configuration
- Optimising Feed and Olefins Production
Why should you present your paper?
- ARTC is Asia’s premier integrated refining and petrochemical technology conference.
- Leading regional refiners and petrochemical producers meet to discuss the technological solutions for the region’s most pressing technical challenges.
- Presenting a paper gives you the opportunity to connect with stakeholders and form partnerships that will advance the region’s downstream industry.
What should you submit?
- We are on the lookout for EPC firms and technology and solution providers offering innovations to assist the development and improvement of refineries in Thailand and the wider region.
- Acceptance criteria will be based on originality and technical innovation demonstrating novelty, vision, exclusivity to ARTC and relevance. Please check the full acceptance criteria and guidelines.
Abstracts should be submitted via the registration form by 26th October.
The World Refining Association has appointed an Advisory Board made up of industry experts from some of the region’s largest and most prestigious refiners to help shape the agenda and make the paper selection for the conference.
Acceptance criteria will be on originality and technical innovation.
Preference will be given to papers outlining case histories and actual operating experience. Papers from supply companies that are co-authored with operating companies will also be given preference.
Important notice: Papers are selected by the advisory board on quality and relevance of content. Please note that supplier speakers are subject to the registration fees as outlined by the World Refining Association.
If you have any questions regarding the ARTC Call for Papers, please contact Nick on email@example.com.
We facilitate knowledge sharing and nurturing of business partnerships within the oil and gas sector. We do so by providing face-to-face opportunities to network including conferences, exhibitions and networking evenings; independent analysis and creation of industry reports and webinars. We create events that matter.
World Refining Association
Clarion Events Ltd
69-79 Fulham High Street, London,
SW6 3JW, UK
Tel: +44 207 384 7944