Call for Papers
The Call for Papers for ARTC are now closed. If you wish to talk to us about it, please contact Ivan Lukyanenka on +44 (0) 207 384 7995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to announce that ARTC 2018 will be taking place on 23 – 25 April 2018 in Malaysia.
ARTC will examine the challenges that Asian refineries and petrochemical plants face; from meeting market demands through plant upgrades, fuel quality issues, and emission requirements. This will be excellent platform to discuss the latest technology advances now available within the industry.
Malaysia continues to be one of Southeast Asia’s most exciting oil and gas regions. In April 2014 PETRONAS Board of Directors confirmed funding for the RAPID Project, a Southern Johor refinery that is expected to be completed in 2019. The complex will produce nine million tonne of petroleum products and 4.5 million tonne of petrochemicals each year.
Why should you present your paper?
- ARTC is one of the most respected and longest standing refining conferences in Asia
- Leading Asian refiners and petrochemical producers meet to discuss the technological solutions for the region’s most pressing technical challenges.
- Presenting a paper gives you the opportunity to connect with stakeholders and form partnerships that will advance the region’s downstream industry.
What should you submit?
- We are on the look out for EPC firms and technology providers offering technology innovation to assist the development and improvement of refineries in Indonesia, and the rest of Asia.
- Acceptance criteria will be based on originality and technical innovation demonstrating novelty, vision, exclusivity to ARTC and relevance.
World Refining Association has appointed an Advisory Board made up of industry experts from the region’s largest and most prestigious refiners to help shape the agenda and make the paper selection for the conference.
Acceptance criteria will be on originality and technical innovation.
Preference will be given to papers outlining case histories and actual operating experience. Papers from supply companies that are co-authored with operating companies will also be given preference.
Important notice: Papers are selected by the advisory board on quality and relevance of content.
Please note that supplier speakers are subject to the registration fees as outlined by World Refining Association.