The Call for Papers for ARTC 2019 is now closed! If you have any questions, please contact Nick on Nick.Lanigan@wraconferences.com.
Abstracts will be graded based on evidence of:
- Exclusivity to ARTC
- Potential for impact in the industry
- Evidence of operating experience
- Regional relevance, practicality and operability
- Strength of validation
- Quality of presentation
- Industrial case studies with valuable lessons learned
- Clear take-aways and realised benefits
- Imminence of interest
Additional recognition will be given to co-presented client case studies
To ensure that your abstract receives the best possible chance of selection and success, we kindly ask you to follow these guidelines:
- Abstracts should be 200-500 words, written in English and submitted through the online submission form.
- Prior to submission all relevant approvals, clearance and availability to attend must be in place. Any issues concerning approval or clearance should be outlined when the abstract is submitted.
- If the abstract has been presented previously, details of when and where need to be provided in the template.
- If at the time of the abstract submission the speaker is known please include details and a short biography.
- The relevant call for paper topic area must be noted in the submission. Please note that abstracts submitted outside of these topic areas will not be considered.
- We welcome and encourage multiple submissions but these should not be within the same topic area as they will compete with themselves.
- You will be notified by the end of November.
- Final confirmation is subject to a registration/speaker fee
- A draft version of the presentation will be required prior to the event for review by the advisory board who will check the content for relevance and commercial content. Please note sales pitches are not allowed.
- Presentations must be prepared in line with our presentation guidelines which will be distributed upon notification of acceptance.
If you have any questions regarding the ARTC Call for Papers, please contact Nick on Nick.Lanigan@wraconferences.com.
We facilitate knowledge sharing and nurturing of business partnerships within the oil and gas sector. We do so by providing face-to-face opportunities to network including conferences, exhibitions and networking evenings; independent analysis and creation of industry reports and webinars. We create events that matter.
World Refining Association
Clarion Events Ltd
69-79 Fulham High Street, London,
SW6 3JW, UK
Tel: +44 207 384 7944